Gentle, deeply effective energy work for horses and all animals using Acupressure, Reiki, Flower Essences, and Masterson Method. House and barn visits for horses and all animals for well-being, injury or illness. $75 for intake visit, which includes in-depth assessment and acupressure session, as well as work on a comprehensive care plan. Intake visits usually last about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. $50 for regular acupressure sessions after the initial visit. Regular visits usually last about 1/2 hour to an hour. I'll take whatever time is needed. Minimal travel fee depending on mileage and number of animals. I also teach classes in acupressure for animal emergencies and for wellness care for individuals or groups.
Acupressure and Reiki help to support full physical and emotional well being and bring balance and vitality to the animal on all levels. An animal with healthy balance is less likely to become injured or ill. Acupressure and Reiki help to clear physical, emotional, and mental imbalances to help the animal regain full well being.
Flower essences are used to gently help resolve emotional imbalances. They are safe, non-toxic, and very easy to use. Flower essences are an integral and important part of my work to complement the benefits of Acupressure,
Reiki, and Masterson Method. Relieving emotional stress helps support the animal on the deepest levels.
Masterson Method is an effective modality which works very gently with the animal to release blocks which may be contributing to soreness and tension. It is an interactive method that allows the animal to actively participate in the process of releasing stored tension. I use techniques from Masterson Method as an important complement to the gentle energy work of Acupressure and Reiki.
* Relax acute or chronic tension or soreness in the body
* Strengthen and nourish muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints
* Support and strengthen hoof health
* Help relieve swelling, inflammation and pain from injury or illness
* Support healthy digestion to prevent colic, ulcers, and improve energy
* Strengthen immune system and help animal adjust to changes in seasons and weather
* Support ability to focus and remain calm for training, exercise, events, riding, relationships
*Promote a healthy emotional state: relieve irritability, depression, fearfulness
* Support the aging animal for greater comfort and longevity
* Gentle support for grief and the dying process
* Help adjust to transitions: moving to new home, new animal or family member, loss of friend or caretaker,
and many more...
I completed training in Equine Acupressure, Levels One & Two, with Diana Thompson of Hands-On Horse Care in Fulton, California in May, 2015. I am a Reiki Master Practitioner, and have training in Flower Essences and Masterson Method.