1 hour Canine Massage - Chicago, ILchicago, il
I love my job! It’s such a privilege to work with dogs of all ages and needs to help assist their body, mind, and spirit on a journey of healing. After working with hundreds of dogs, I’m always amazed at the possibilities that massage and Reiki can open up; from transforming pain, to increasing function, to decreasing stress, to even aiding in their rescue process! Doing this work has transformed my life, and I’m honored to offer my skill set to your dog(s).
Benefits of Canine Massage:
- Enhances immune system function
- Reduces swelling or inflammation
- Restore balance after activity
- Assists with lymphatic drainage
- Offers end of life comfort
- Increases circulation throughout the body
- Aids in improving range of motion
- Minimizes joint and muscle soreness
- Supports post-surgical recovery
- Diminishes stress and anxiety
- Effective partner of behavioral training
- Magnifies the bond between dog and care-giver
- Conditions a dog to more comfortably receive and allow touch
- Makes them happy!
- House Calls
calming paws massage & reikiSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Animal Massage
- Animal Reiki
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Certified Animal Reiki Practitioner
- Certified Canine Massage Practitioner (CCMP)
- National Board of Certification for Animal Acupressure and Massage (NBCAAM)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
Rogers Park, Evanston, Wilmette, Skokie, Park Ridge, Edgewater, Ravenswood, Uptown, Lake View, Lincoln Park, Bucktown, Logan Square, Wicker Park, Irving Park, Edgebrook, Niles, Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Glencoe, Des Plaines, Mt. Prospect, Prospect Heights, Melrose Park, Northlake, Elmhurst, Bensenville, Elk Grove Village, Oak Park, Forest Park, Elmwood Park
What year did you begin serving pets?