A1 Critter Sitters and Training - Riverhead, NY
I provide you the chance to work longer hours or take a proper vacation while I stay with your pet(s) to play and tend to them.
I allow you the comfort of travel while giving your pet(s) the pleasure of staying in the comfort of their own home.
- House Calls
theresa cahillSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Sitting / Walking
- Pet Sitting
- Pet Meds Administration
- Pet Waste Removal
- Pet Training
- Dog Walking
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- Animal Behavior College Certified Dog Trainer (ABCDT)
- Animal Behavior College Certified Pet Groomer (ABCPG)
- Association of Animal Behavior Professionals (AABP)
- National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors (NADOI)
- National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS) Certification
- PetCPR+ Pet CPR Certification
- American Red Cross Pet First Aid and CPR Certified
Proud member of...
- Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT)
- International Association of Canine Professionals (IACP)
- National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS)
- Pet Professional Guild (PPG)
- Pet Sitters International (PSI)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 1 week notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
Riverhead and within an 8 mile radius
What year did you begin serving pets?