All City Pet Cremation - Ozone Park, NY
When faced with the loss of a pet, we're here to provide the same assistance you would expect when faced with the loss of any other loved one. Pets are part of the family and for some, the only family members. We strive to offer a selection of products, choices, and advice to memorialize your pet in a dignified and safe manner in full compliance with local regulations.
Our services include:
* Picking up your pet from your veterinarian's office, home or other location
* Assisting you in selecting a tastefully appointed item to memorialize your pet
* Online memorials
* Individual Pet Cremation – Your pet is cremated, individually. Your pet's cremains are returned to you in an urn and brass nameplate
* Group (Communal) Pet Cremation – Your pet is cremated with other pets. Your pet's cremains are not returned to you
* Private Viewing Cremation
* We can help with in-home euthanasia
Serving New York City, Metropolitan area, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Westchester County, New Jersey, Connecticut
- House Calls
- BBB Accredited
john bishopSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Cremation
- Pet Loss Grief Counseling
- Pet Euthanasia
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- No refunds
Without pet parents, Petmasters wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
New York New Jersey Connecticut
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Healing and support