kat rollinsSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Training
- Pet First Aid Training
- Pet Waste Removal
- Pet Meds Administration
- Dog Walking
- Pet Boarding
- Pet Daycare
- Pet Sitting
- Pet Taxi
Which training type do you employ to encourage paw-sitive behaviors?
- Pet Behavior Modification
- Detection Dog Training
- K9 Police Dog Training
- Dog Obedience Training
- Service Dog Training
- Dog Therapy Training
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT)
Proud member of...
- Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (AABC)
- Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT)
- International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC)
- International Association of Canine Professionals (IACP)
- Pet Professional Guild (PPG)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 4 days notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
North East Tennessee
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
Professional dog trainer school, with Pat Miller's Peaceable Paws Academy.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Kindness, patience, and repetition will open communication and understanding. Remember, dogs Don't Have Language.
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
Helping dogs to live and survive in our crazy throwaway world.