Animal Communicator Rose - Hendersonville, NC
An animal communicator is one who can understand and translate the thoughts, feelings and sensations of an animal.
As an animal communicator I consciously tune in to this innate ability allowing myself to hear and receive pictures and impressions from your animal. Sometimes I have feelings and sensations in my body just like your animal feels.
I am communicating with the animals energy and spirit and can ask questions and receive answers. It doesn’t matter if I’m with the animal in person or if there’s a great distance between us. There’s no restriction because communication is completely on an energetic level.
Reasons to Consider a Consultation
• Receive clarity about your animal’s feelings and thoughts; gain
insight into their viewpoint, needs, desires and concerns.
• Communicate a message, pose questions and get direct answers.
• Address and resolve behavior concerns.
• Understand dynamics and create harmony in multi-animal households.
• Explore your animal’s perspective on health issues and therapies.
• Comfort during transitions; help animals recover from trauma
• Assist a rescued or adopted animal adjust to a new home.
• Receive death, dying, and grief support.
• Connect with an animal that has transitioned from the physical to
the spiritual realm.
• Access the greater spiritual reasons that your animal companion
chose to be here with you.
• Enhance your human/animal bond.
I believe we all have this innate ability to communicate telepathically with animals. With practice and openness, you could be talking with your animal companions too!
- House Calls
rose proudSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Animal Communication
What are your specialties?
- Behavior Issues
- Deceased Pet Communication
- End of Life Issues
- Grief / Bereavement
- Pet Health Issues
- Life Changes/Transitions
- Pet Trauma / PTSD
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- Certified Animal Communicator (Level One)
- Certified Animal Communicator (Level Two)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Without pet parents, Petmasters wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
20% Discount off first 1 hour session
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
World wide-Locally in Western NC
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
First animal Communication class was in 2001. I have practiced since then. In 2016 I took a four month certified animal communicator course as well.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
animals don’t always understand our words, but they do understand our intention behind them. Be sure that your intention is clear when communicating with your animals so they don’t get the wrong message. .
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
I love what I do and feel so incredibly blessed to be able to work with animals and their people to help deepen their connection!