At Your Home Pet Sitting - Chicago, IL
With over 10+ years experience as a Chicagoland area pet sitter and 4 years experience working at a veterinary clinic, our team can help you care for your pet at their own home or ours.
During your vacation, we can ensure all your pets needs are met in conjunction provide TLC. If your pet needs to stay in our home, we will guarantee a stress free environment, socialization and a vacation from their day to day.
Our team is confident with performing CPR, administering medications, subcutaneous fluids, injections, provide post-surgical care, exotic care and we are available long or short term.
jazmin lealSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Sitting
- Pet Meds Administration
- Dog Walking
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- American Red Cross Pet First Aid and CPR Certified
- Animal Behavior College Certified Cat Trainer (ABCCT)
- Animal Behavior College Certified Dog Trainer (ABCDT)
- ASPCA SAFER Certification
- Certificate in Canine Studies (CCS)
- Certified Professional Animal Care Provider
- Certified Professional Pet Sitter (CPPS)
- Pet Sitters International (PSI) Certification
- PetCPR+ Pet CPR Certification
Proud member of...
- International Association for Animal Hospice and Palliative Care (IAAHPC)
- Pet Sitters International (PSI)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 1 week notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?