big sky dog trainingSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Training
- Pet Boarding
- Pet Sitting
- Pet Meds Administration
- Pet First Aid Training
Which training type do you employ to encourage paw-sitive behaviors?
- Pet Behavior Modification
- Dog Obedience Training
- Dog Therapy Training
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
- Licensed Private Investigator
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen Approved Evaluator (AKC CGC)
- Animal Behavior College Certified Dog Trainer (ABCDT)
- ASPCA SAFER Certification
- IACP Certified Dog Trainer (IACP CDT)
- American Red Cross Pet First Aid and CPR Certified
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
Chicagoland area, Northshore and northwest suburbs
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
Courses, classes, self study
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Use counter condition vs. adverse training
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
That I have worked for many years which has give me a tremendous amount of practical experience.