Custom Realistic Portraits
Hi I'm Tasmin I offer custom pet portraits that are one of a kind professional and original hand painted watercolours,ink and pen drawings of your furry friends. Whether its a gift for mum or for yourself having your pet immortalised on paper is guaranteed to make a well loved dog lovers gift , bring a smile and last forever.
Lovingly created in Ireland I strive to show your pets at their best and pride myself in getting your original portrait looking just how you want it. Communication is key and I will update you through start to finish of your pets creation.
With a lifelong passion for art and animals, I can encapsulate any pets personality and likeness in watercolour paint from just a photograph with my years of art experience and the highest quality materials I can offer to create the perfect gift for all animal lovers.
I work with Windsor Newton Paints and no less than 300gsm Watercolour paper.
Have a deadline? Please message before purchasing so I can confirm its possible.
Want multiple pets in one portrait? Just drop me a message we can make it work!
I offer free shipping worldwide. I carefully package your custom pet portrait in a protective cellophane envelope and a cardboard envelope that wont bend in the post, every portrait will be tracked to ensure you receive your portrait and it doesn't get lost in the post.
Processing Time - Hand-painted personalised portraits carefully painted with time and love take roughly 1 - 2 weeks depending on Demand (excluding shipping).
To find out how to order a commission just scroll down.
HOW TO ORDER -
- Get in touch and I can give you a quote, prices start from as little as €45 for a pencil drawing and upwards for paintings. I always give free shipping worldwide.
- Select the size that you would like of your four legged friend, let me know if you have a date you need it by before purchasing so I can insure I can meet your deadline. - I offer A5 (5.83 x 8.27 inches) or A4 (8.27 x 11.69) sizes.
- Select how many pets you want in one portrait using the drop down menu in my shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/tasminbassettart t select. This is for multiple figures on the one piece of paper if you want two separate portraits you will have to just alter the quantity so you get two separate pieces.
- Purchase the listing!
- Send me a good quality photograph of your pet that you would like me to paint.
Your portrait will only be as good as the photograph so send me some good quality snaps. ( Scroll down for some Photography Tips!)
If your not sure what to pick you can send me multiple pics so don't fret we can chat and work out the best options including composition and details.
- Once all details have been finalised I'll get my paintbrushes out! All you have to do is await your little buddy to arrive through your letterbox. I will of course keep you updated through the various stages of painting to make sure your happy with the outcome and send you progress pics at different stages of the work.
- I work on a first come first served basis so on the chance that I have multiple portrait commissions at a time there will be a waiting period but I will let you know in advance if this is the case. But if your my only pet commission at the time processing time should be between 3 - 7 days excluding shipping.
All shipping packages will be sent with tracking and signature to insure it gets to you.
(Photography Tips) -
- A good quality clear photo taken in natural lighting (outside is good), preferably no flash as this can loose true colours and definition of your pet.
- Perspective is key and a photograph taken at the pets eye level always turns out better than from above as proportions can become distorted.
- If your not sure what picture you would like painted you can send multiple images. This will help me to get a true likeness of your furry best friend whilst giving me the best options to get the best outcome possible.
- These portraits are unframed. All portraits come in their true paper form.
- I will upload the finished artwork on my art social platforms if you want it to be kept a secret I can hold back on posting until its been gifted to avoid ruined surprises.
- If you post the commission somewhere, please link back to my page or social platforms for credit my Instagram is @tasminbassett.art and Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/tasminbassett.art/
- Theres nothing more than I love than to see the finished pet portrait with its rightful owner and in your home all framed up so please send your pics to me either to my email or on Instagram @tasminbassett.art Don't forget to tag me so I can see!
- Please Leave a Review I love to hear from happy customers!
- If for some reason I cannot finish the portrait all payment will be refunded. Otherwise No refunds, Cancellations or Exchanges.
- If you have any questions or enquiries please don't hesitate to email me at email@example.com or message me on this site.
tasmin bassett artSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Portraits
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- No refunds
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
How did you hone your craft?
Alot of hours and years practising art and all things creative. Dog cuddles also helped.
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
I have a Black Labrador named Bugsy who likes to steal socks when I'm not looking!