EnergyGirl - Animal Reiki - La Grange, IL
I believe that pets are family and they experience many of the same emotional and physical symptoms people do. These are just some of the issues that Reiki can assist with:
- Decrease pain
- Assist with nervousness and anxiety/separation anxiety
- Help to heal emotional scars and behavioral issues from past trauma and/or abuse
- Increase the bond between you and a new pet
- Comfort and ease of transition for terminally ill animals, and their owners
- Strengthen their immune and energetic systems before cancer treatment
- Maintain a strong, healthy physical and emotional body for a happy life
1) Can you work with animals who cannot come to you?
Horses, Livestock and those amazing creatures that live in water warrant ‘house calls’. Driving distance is a factor and distant sessions are also a possibility. Contact to discuss specifics for your pet today.
2) Can I stay with my pet during the session?
In most cases, yes! Ultimately it will be your pet’s energy’s that will determine this.
3) Do you work on sheltered animals?
Yes, sessions can happen in shelters. Often Reiki helps alleviate the emotional or behavioral issue(s) an animal has so they can be adopted.
4) Do animals need more or less treatments than people?
Just as with people the number of sessions is determined on how receptive they are to the Reiki energy and how deep their issues go. For some one session will be all that is needed. For more chronic or deep-seated problems additional sessions may be needed.
5) How do I know if my pet will participate in a Reiki session?
Animals will let you know if they are open to receiving Reiki or not. All sessions start with asking permission from the animal. The effectiveness of Reiki is much better received when the animal agrees and is able to receive it on their terms.
PRICING varies based on distant sessions vs. in-home and drive time
- House Calls
mary waltersSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Animal Reiki
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
Proud member of...
- International Association of Reiki Professionals
- International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Without pet parents, Petmasters wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
20% off First Session, 20% New Client Referrals
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
La Grange, IL but I also work remotely all over the globe
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
After becoming a Reiki Master in Usui/HolyFire Reiki this past year I started with animals in the family and have branched out from there.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Animals will let you know when something is wrong. They will also let you know if they're receptive to Reiki/energy work and it really only works well when they agree to it on their terms.
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
In the Spring of 2020 I'll become a certified practitioner of Eden Energy Medicine. I can utilize various energy healing techniques during my Reiki sessions as well.