Fetch Pet Care
Welcome to Fetch! Pet Care — where caring for Seattle pets is our passion. And where we abide by The Fetch! Happy Pets Promise™ under which peace of mind, convenience, and satisfaction is guaranteed for you and your pets.
Our Pet Care Coordinators do all the legwork to personally select an expert sitter from our large staff of dog, cat, bird, snake, and spider lovers. Plus, each one of our pet caregivers is hand-picked, bonded, insured, background checked, and comes with glowing reviews!
From dog walking in Fremont to cat visits in Wedgwood, puppy care in Shoreline, to overnight care in Ballard, we take the time and hassle out of finding a professional dog walker or pet sitter. Our services include:
Private Dog Walking
Puppy Care Program
Cat & Small Pet Visits (routine visits for cats, puppies, and small caged pets)
Almost Overnights (extended two hour evening visits and one hour morning visits) in your home.
Private Boarding Service
Our code of values forms the basis of our success and are as follows:
· It is a prerequisite that anyone involved with Fetch! Pet Care is a genuine pet lover.
· Honesty and integrity are vital ingredients of everything we say and do.
· We provide the highest possible standards of excellence regarding the care of our clients, their pets, and homes.
· We believe that the confidentiality and value of every client must be recognized and respected at all times.
· Teamwork always achieves greater results than individuals working on their own.
· We don't rely on luck. We believe that the successful outcome of everything we do is directly related to the quality and amount of effort we put forward.
Plus, we make sure to keep you in the loop with our GPS mapping app that tracks your sitters' visits and walks and sends a summary with notes and pictures after every service! We are also the first in our industry to offer a loyalty program where you will earn "PAW Points" with every service. We'll keep you updated monthly with your rewards total, which you will then be able to redeem for discounts, fun freebies, or even make a donation a charity! Become a Fetch! SuPAWStar today!
"Price is what you pay . . . value is what you get". - Warren Buffett
- House Calls
robert cameron thompsonSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Dog Walking
- Pet Waste Removal
- Pet Meds Administration
- Pet Boarding
- Pet Daycare
- Pet Sitting
- Pet Taxi
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 48 hours notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
Seattle/Bellevue/Mercer Is./Renton/Kirkland/ Tukwila/New Castle
What year did you begin serving pets?