International & Domestic Pet Transport - Ottawa, ON
Some Requirements & Arrangements that may be required for your Pet's relocation:
- Pre or Post Flight Boarding (Need time to settle in?)
- Quarantine Reservations & Bookings
- Import Permits
- Vet Health Check
- Freight Flight Bookings & Fees (including: Security and Fuel Surcharges)
- On Route Comfort Stops (Is your Pet’s flight time too long?)
- Export & Fit 2 Fly Health Certificates
- Legalization of Documents (Even if Government Endorsed, your documents may need to get legalized for the country you are entering)
- Consular Visits
- Customs Clearance (A broker may be required….let us take care of this for you)
- Customs Fees (&/or Taxes on Pet)
- Airline Terminal Fees
- Delivery to your Personal Residence (Do you have a reliable vehicle for your pet’s size?
- House Calls
embark pet transportSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Transport
At what level do you transport furry/fleecy/spiky travelers?
- Locally (Local Pet Taxi Service)
- Regionally (Regional Pet Transport)
- Nationally (National Pet Relocation)
- Internationally (International Pet Shipping)
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
Proud member of...
- International Pet and Animal Transportation Association (IPATA)
Are you registered with the Department of Agriculture?
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
Without pet parents, Petmasters wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
Free Estimates & $50 off Domestic Shipping services OR $100 off International Shipping services
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
All of Canada & Continental USA (must have a Start or End in Canada)
What year did you begin serving pets?
Under emBARK: Since 2016