Jesse McClure - St Charles, MO
Behavior problems can be solved!
I offer behavior modification programs for dogs with aggression, anxiety, and related concerns.
My credentials and experience include the following:
- Doctorate in Neuroscience & Behavior
- Member of the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior (AVSAB)
- Certified FearFree℠ Professional
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA)
- Over 15 years professional experience in animal behavior
- Research background in canine behavioral genomics
- Former college faculty of Canine Science & Behavior
- House Calls
jesse mcclureSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Training
Do you offer online sessions?
Which training type do you employ to encourage paw-sitive behaviors?
- Pet Behavior Modification
- Detection Dog Training
- K9 Police Dog Training
- Dog Obedience Training
- Service Dog Training
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
Missouri: St Louis + St Charles Counties
What year did you begin serving pets?