k9 experts llcSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Sitting / Walking
- Pet Taxi
- Pet Boarding
- Pet Sitting
- Pet Meds Administration
- Pet Training
- Pet First Aid Training
- Dog Walking
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA / CPDT-KSA)
- Certified Professional Pet Sitter (CPPS)
- Certified Professional Trainer (CPT) Master Trainer Course - National K-9 Learning Center
- Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer (CSAT)
- CTA Certified Dog Trainer (CCDT)
- IACP Certified Dog Trainer (IACP CDT)
- IACP Service Dog Trainer Certified
- Pet First Aid and CPR Certified
Proud member of...
- International Association of Canine Professionals (IACP)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
Without pet parents, Petmasters wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
First walk free, 30 days 10% discount
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Treat them with love but remember they need your guidance
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
I love animals and I want them to be treated in the right way