Lowe's Labs - Yorba Linda, CA
I trained my first dog in 1975, and have been training dogs ever since. That is 44 years
There is NO substitute for 44 years of experience. I train all breeds. I use both voice commands and hand signals.
I do a 7-10 day extensive boot camp here at my house. My fee is $1000
I only work with 1 dog at a time, so they get my 100% full attention. I teach basic dog obedience. My goal is to return a well behaved, well mannered, loving family member.
At the end of the boot camp, your dog will have learned all of the following.
* "SIT" on command
* "LAY DOWN" on command
* "STAY" (until you release them)
* "COME" when you call them
* "PLACE" ( go to their bed, blanket, etc
* "HEEL" (walk right by your side with out pulling on the lead)
* CRASH the DOOR (not to crash the door. sit at the door until you release them to walk through)
* CRASH the FOOD ( not to crash the food bowl. Sit in front of the bowl until you release them to eat)
* Address any bad habits your dog has picked up along the way, (jumping, barking, counter surfing etc)
Here are a few of my training videos
"Sit and come"
" Stay and come"
" Crash the door"
" high Five"
BOARDING . ( Only $35 a night)
We treat our boarders like part of the family.
Your dog is NOT kept in a 4x6 room with 2 walks a day, like most boarders.
They a have a big fenced in yard and my 2 labs to play with all day.
In the evening (or bad weather) we bring them in with us as part of the family.
- BBB Accredited
bo loweSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Training
- Pet Boarding
Which training type do you employ to encourage paw-sitive behaviors?
- Dog Obedience Training
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
44 years of hands on experience
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Give them time, patients, and Love
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
There is no substitute for 44 years of experience.