Pawlins Total Pet Care - Jefferson, LA
Pawlins Total Pet Care is your Pet's Home Away From Home!
We combine our love of pets with state-of-the-art facilities you won’t find anywhere else, a focus on purposeful play, and a home-like environment. Because if it wouldn’t happen in your home, it certainly won’t happen in ours. We offer daycare, boarding, grooming and a partnering full-service veterinarian right next door. It’s an unparalleled level of safety, comfort, and purpose. The best of what you need, all in one place. Boarding, Daycare, Grooming.
Exercise is vitally important for dogs of all ages. Complete exhaustion is unhealthy. Our daycare is modeled on daycare for children, and involves canine enrichment, more structure and much needed rest.
- 18,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor space
- Water park designed especially for dogs
- Webcam access to play yards and Royal Suites
- Soothing music and essential-oil scent technology
- Lush artificial grass designed specifically for dogs
Home is synonymous with safe. Pawlins delivers the safest play and stay experience in New Orleans. We spared no expense in creating an environment that is every bit as secure and comfortable as the home they know.
- Heating, cooling and anti-humidity system
- Fresh air exchange system for pet health
- Hospital-grade bacteria-resistant rubber flooring and soft-texture supporting joints
- K-9 grass outdoors that’s easy to sanitize so pups stay nice and clean
- River Road Veterinary Hospital on site to handle any emergency or routine check-ups
jess crottySend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Daycare
- Pet Grooming
- Pet Meds Administration
- Pet Boarding
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 72 hours notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
New Orleans, Louisiana And surrounding areas
What year did you begin serving pets?