judy rivardSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Training
Which training type do you employ to encourage paw-sitive behaviors?
- Pet Behavior Modification
- Detection Dog Training
- Dog Obedience Training
- Service Dog Training
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen Approved Evaluator (AKC CGC)
- American Kennel Club Temperament Test (ATT) Certified
- Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT)
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA / CPDT-KSA)
Proud member of...
- Pet Professional Guild (PPG)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
Broward and Palm Beach counties in Florida
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
I've been training dogs for over 10 years, studied for and received my CPDT-ka certification and have maintained it through rigorous continuing study.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Try to see the world through their eyes. Understanding is the first step towards connection, and connection fuels learning.
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
I use positive reinforcement to train as much as possible.