peaceful paw pet careSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Sitting / Walking
- Pet Taxi
- Pet Sitting
- Pet Meds Administration
- Pet Training
- Pet First Aid Training
- Dog Walking
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen Approved Evaluator (AKC CGC)
- Animal Behavior College Certified Dog Trainer (ABCDT)
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA / CPDT-KSA)
- Certified Professional Pet Sitter (CPPS)
- Certified Trick Dog Instructor (CTDI)
- PetCPR+ Pet CPR Certification
- American Red Cross Pet First Aid and CPR Certified
- Therapy Dogs International Certified Evaluator
Proud member of...
- Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT)
- Pet Professional Guild (PPG)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
Plainville, Wrentham, and the Attleboros, Massachusetts
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
Started as a dog trainer in 1997.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Be patient and kind.
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
I am the one and only FORCE-FREE-certified puppy specialist, dog trainer, and behaviorist in New England!!