Pet Dermatology Clinic - Maple Grove, MNmaple grove, mn
Dr. Melissa Eisenschenk is a board-certified veterinary dermatologist. She completed her Bachelor of Science with minors in Animal Science and Chemistry at the University of Wisconsin- River Falls and attended veterinary school at the University of Minnesota. After vet school, she was in private practice for 4 years in Rochester and Minneapolis, and then returned in 2006 to the University of Minnesota for a dermatology residency (3 year program) and Master’s degree. She passed dermatology board exams in 2009. Dr. Eisenschenk worked out of the Oakdale Animal Emergency and Referral Center as a Veterinary Dermatologist for 3.5 years before starting Pet Dermatology Clinic. She has a bunch of city chickens, a husband, and 2 daughters, Mae and Bea.
* Diagnose and manage allergic, parasitic, bacterial, fungal, hormone, or autoimmune skin diseases
* Provide relief for itching, scratching, licking, head shaking, and self-mutilation
* Determine the cause of hair loss
* Perform removals of small skin growths without the need for general anesthesia
* Manage chronic or recurrent ear diseases
* Perform specialized external or middle ear flushing procedures
* Remove polyps/tumors in the ear canals
* Perform skin testing to see what your pet is allergic to
* Prescribe food trials to diagnose and treat food allergies
pet dermatology clinicSend Message
- American College of Veterinary Dermatology (ACVD)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
Maple Grove, Minnesota