Pet First Aid 4U - Dallas, TX
Pet First Aid 4U conducts in-person and ZOOM interactive classes in pet first aid and safety. Founder Arden Moore is known as the Pet Health and Safety Coach. She is a best-selling author of more than 2 dozen pet books and a master certified pet first aid/CPR instructor who has taught thousands of pet professionals, pet parents, EMTs, K9 police, paramedics and more. All of the various levels of pet first aid classes taught are approved by a team of leading veterinarians, who include those specializing in emergency, critical care, feline and housecall veterinary medicine. These classes feature the country's most hard-working dog-cat safety team of Kona and Casey. Arden is an engaging teacher who teaches the latest and most practical pet safety tips in a fun way.
PFA4U offers these classes:
* Full 4.5-hour dog/cat pet first aid/CPR and safety with 2-year certificates
* 3-hour cat first aid/CPR and safety with 2-year certificates
* 2-hour basic pet first aid for pet parents and those not interested in obtaining 2-year certificates
* 2-day instructor training program through Pro Pet Hero for those interested in becoming pet first aid instructors
* 90-minute class on Arden's trademarked "Mutt-gyver" safety tips
* 90-minute class on hidden dangers in the home to avoid to keep cats and dogs safe
* 90-minute class on reducing fear, anxiety and stress in dogs and cats (Arden is a Fear Free Pet Certified Professional and member of its National Speakers Bureau)
arden mooreSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet First Aid Training
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- Fear Free Certified Professional
- ProTrainings Pro Pet Hero First Aid & CPR Certified
Proud member of...
- National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS)
- Pet Professional Guild (PPG)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- No refunds
Without pet parents, Petmasters wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
10 percent for all levels of our classes
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
In-person classes within a few hours of the Dallas metroplex and live, interactive ZOOM classes anywhere (Arden has taught dozens of classes in 2020 during the pandemic for people living all over North America and beyond.
What year did you begin serving pets?
Arden has been a pet professional since 1999 as an author, dog/cat behavior expert, pet podcast host and writer for leading publications. She has taught veterinarian-approved pet first aid classes since 2011.
How did you hone your craft?
I believe it is important to be both a student and a teacher, so I continue to learn new skills and tips from my team of veterinary advisors who are in ER medicine and feline medicine. I spent shifts at ER hospitals and cat-only clinics.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Cats and dogs can 'smell' your emotional state. In my classes, I give students the skills they need to stay calm and be safe when handling an injured pet.
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
Each week, I host the Oh Behave Show on Pet Life Radio. This popular, award-winning podcast has been on the air since 2007 and I get to interview 'top dogs' in the pet world as well as ordinary people doing extraordinary things for pets.