Professional Pet Sitter - Cedar Falls, IAcedar falls, ia
Professional, insured, bonded and licensed pet sitter. Went to school and trained as a veterinary technician. Worked for veterinarians for 5 years. Lots of experience, especially with older pets who need special care. I offer half hour visits and overnights!
- BBB Accredited
- House Calls
juliette howlandSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Meds Administration
- Pet Sitting
- Pet Walking
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- Certified Professional Pet Sitter (CPPS)
- PetCPR+ Pet CPR Certification
- Pet First Aid and CPR Certified
- Pet Tech Pet CPR & First Aid Certificate
Proud member of...
- Animal Behavior Society (ABS)
- Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement (APLB)
- Pet Sitters International (PSI)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 1 week notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?