The Inner Dog LLC - Long Branch, NJ
Your dog is a big part of your life and you do everything you can to make it a great life. BUT, your dog can still make you frustrated, aggravated, worried or even scared.
1. Does your dog need help with life skills, social skills and manners?
2. Do you feel your dog is "stubborn", "dominant", behaves "out of spite", barks incessantly?
3. Is your dog fearful of you, people, dogs, noises, on walks, new places, etc.?
4. Does your dog bark, growl, lunge, snarl, or snap at people, dogs, cars, etc.?
5. Does your dog guard his food, chewies, toys, furniture or a family member?
6. Has your dog bitten someone or another animal?
Life skills and manners are fun to teach and change but Fearful, Reactive & Aggressive dogs, while much more challenging, are MY SPECIALTIES. Everything we'll do is force free, fear free, pain free and based on peer reviewed canine scientific research from around the world with proven real world results.
No matter the challenge, I'm here to help and here's how we'll do it:
TRUST: means that your dog will feel safe, that his brain will able to learn, retain what's learned and even when your dog is nervous or scared, your dog will know that you'll keep him safe.
TEACH: You'll be your dog's TEACHer and I'll show you how to do that using force free, fear free, pain free, science based, trust and bond building methods and protocols.
CHANGE: With learning comes Change and that means your dog's life is more fun, less scary, very rewarding, awesome and safe.
ENJOY: Now your dog is your PARTNER, happier, confident and trusting. Life for you both is AWESOME- ENJOY!!
Please go to www.theinnerdog.com to learn more about my training philosophy, experience, continuing education and services.
Build TRUST, TEACH Skills, CHANGE Behavior, ENJOY Your Partnership
- House Calls
the inner dogSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Training
Which training type do you employ to encourage paw-sitive behaviors?
- Pet Behavior Modification
- Dog Obedience Training
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen Approved Evaluator (AKC CGC)
- Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT)
- Pet Professional Accreditation Board Canine Training Technician (CTT-A)
- Pet Professional Accreditation Board Professional Canine Behavior Consultant (PCBC-A)
- Pet Professional Accreditation Board Professional Canine Trainer (PCT-A)
- Victoria Stilwell Academy Certified Dog Trainer (VSA-CDT)
- Victoria Stilwell Positive Dog Trainer (VSPDT)
Proud member of...
- Pet Professional Guild (PPG)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Without pet parents, Petmasters wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
Pet Parents utilizing my services will receive 20% off my initial consultation fee
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
Continuing education through attendance at specific conferences, workshops, seminars as well as webinars
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Don't be such a human- Learn to see and understand the world as your dog does. Always ask yourself "What is the truth as your dog sees it?"
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
I've had "perfect dogs", high drive dogs, and dogs with severe challenges. They've all taught me so much and I strive to carry on that legacy of learning with every dog I meet.