The K-9 Handler LLC Service Dogs Of Southern Nevada - Henderson, NV
We are a Veteran owned and operated organization.
Dogs are trained in Fundamental Obedience to a maximum proficiency level. On and off leash commands can be taught including sit, stay, down, heel, re-call, release, place, off, stop, turn work, plus many more. This includes both verbal and hand commands. We work the dogs and train owners to continue working obedience with their dog during the training period. We establish bonding, proficiency, respect and control.
This is NOT shock collar training or 'treat training'. We use strict VERBAL discipline, Coaxing, and praise rewards. This IS military/police style training which is second to none. Your dog will learn, obey, have fun and be happy from the first lesson.
With over 45 years of training experience, and no need to invest in additional equipment,
The K-9 Handler® training is the best value around.
- House Calls
ira smithSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Training
Which training type do you employ to encourage paw-sitive behaviors?
- Pet Behavior Modification
- Detection Dog Training
- K9 Police Dog Training
- Dog Obedience Training
- Service Dog Training
- Dog Therapy Training
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen Approved Evaluator (AKC CGC)
- Association of Animal Behavior Professionals (AABP)
- Certificate in Canine Studies (CCS)
- Certificate in Training and Counseling (CTC)
- Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT)
- Certified Animal Communicator (Level One)
- Certified Animal Communicator (Level Two)
- Certified Behavior Consultant Canine-Knowledge Assessed (CBCC-KA)
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA / CPDT-KSA)
- Certified Professional Trainer (CPT) Master Trainer Course - National K-9 Learning Center
- Certified Trick Dog Instructor (CTDI)
- CTA Certified Dog Trainer (CCDT)
- IACP Certified Dog Trainer Advanced (IACP CDTA)
- IACP Professional Dog Trainer Instructor Certified (IACP PDTI)
- IACP Service Dog Trainer Certified
- International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC)
- National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors (NADOI)
- Therapy Dogs International Certified Evaluator
Proud member of...
- Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (AABC)
- International Association of Animal Therapists (IAAT)
- International Association of Assistance Dog Partners (IAADP)
- International Association of Canine Professionals (IACP)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
1972 military working dog handler trainer instructor certifications
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Don’t try anything until you know how it’s supposed to turn out and you’re not in fear of getting lost at all
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
I will fall in love with your dog and give you more than your moneys worth and more than you can imagine