Veterinary Holistic Center
Our practice is limited to the use of alternative therapies. We use acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Chiropractic, Massage and Homeopathy to treat a wide array of issues. We also provide Pet Rehab and have an Underwater Teadmill to assist patients with mobility problems.
jordan kocenSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Animal Acupuncture
- Animal Chiropractic
- Animal Massage
- Animal Herbal Medicine
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
What licensing do you have?
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- American Veterinary Chiropractic Association (AVCA)
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner (CCRP)
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist (CCRT)
- Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist (CVA)
Proud member of...
- American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association (AHVMA)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
over 25 years in practice