Wishes and Wags - Katy, TXkaty, tx
Wishes and Wags offers private dog obedience and behavior modification training in the comfort of your own home or office! Puppies, adult dogs, and even our senior babies are welcome! We use positive-motivation based training methods. The trainer is a member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers and the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants.
A variety of packages are available:
1. Traditional coaching where the pet parents participate every step of the way!
2. Day Training for our busy clients! We do one on one training with your dog. Transfer sessions are scheduled with pet parents at each milestone.
Why engage Wishes and Wags?
1. We believe in positive training techniques!
2. We help you apply the basic obedience foundation skills to real life situations!
3. We can customize training plans to fit your individual needs!
4. We love problem solving!
5. We are devoted to helping shelter and rescue dogs find and keep their forever homes!
6. We believe in education!
7. We love helping our clients have the dog they always wished for!
- House Calls
dawn haidarSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Training
- Pet Sitting
- Dog Walking
Which training type do you employ to encourage paw-sitive behaviors?
- Pet Behavior Modification
- Dog Obedience Training
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- Animal Behavior College Certified Dog Trainer (ABCDT)
Proud member of...
- Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT)
- International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC)
- Pet Sitters International (PSI)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 48 hours notice required
Without pet parents, Petmasters wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
We offer a 10% discount on packages of 3 or more sessions to Petmaster clients.
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
Katy, Texas - We service Katy, Fulshear, Richmond, Rosenberg, Sugar Land, and parts of Houston and Cypress. Pet sitting services are offered within a 15 mile radius of Katy.
What year did you begin serving pets?
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
There are so many tips! Some of the most important tips are 1) dogs of all ages need patience and understanding throughout the training process - especially with problem solving. It's hard work! 2) training goes hand in hand with behavior management. 3) consistency, consistency, consistency! 4) know your expectations!
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
This is my second career. I worked in Corporate America for a very long time. I decided to change careers in 2017 to pursue a career helping animals. It is my passion!