Woof Pack Group Canine Training Classes in Bristol, CT
Comprehensive 7 week session (once a week for an hour) in a group environment. From the basic course through intermediate and advanced classes. Enhance your pet experience with expert advice from our Trainers!
- House Calls
- BBB Accredited
bob carbonellSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Training
- Pet Taxi
- Pet Boarding
- Pet Daycare
- Pet Grooming
- Pet Meds Administration
- Pet First Aid Training
Which training type do you employ to encourage paw-sitive behaviors?
- Pet Behavior Modification
- Dog Obedience Training
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- Animal Behavior College Certified Cat Trainer (ABCCT)
- Animal Behavior College Certified Dog Trainer (ABCDT)
- Animal Behavior College Certified Pet Groomer (ABCPG)
- Association of Animal Behavior Professionals (AABP)
- Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT)
- Certified Animal Reiki Teacher
- Certified Canine Massage Therapist (CCMT)
Proud member of...
- International Association of Assistance Dog Partners (IAADP)
- International Association of Canine Professionals (IACP)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
Central Connecticut USA
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
College and OJT
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Patience, patience, patience!
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
Our Trainers are extremely qualified and effective at their craft!