Your dog's new best friend! - La Verne, CA
Since 2015, we strive to provide the utmost professional care with open lines of communication, honesty, and a love for your fur family. At Fire Hydrant Pet Sitting, we strive for our pet parents to be confident that their fur baby is in the best hands.
Dog walking is when a professional dog walker comes by the Owners home to walk your dog for a certain amount of time. Prior to the walk, the walker will make sure the leash or harness are secure. Once everything is secure on the dog, the walker will continue on the scheduled walk time. Fire Hydrant Pet Sitting offers 30-Minute or 60-Minute individual walks. After the walk, the walker will return the pet home safely and make sure that dog has plenty of fresh cool water.
Dog Walking Benefits:
- Dog walking is one form of exercise which will keep your pet healthy!
- A great way to help with weight control and to prevent obesity, cardiovascular disease, and a number of medical issues.
- Helps grow and maintain a routine.
- Increases in happiness with all the new sights and smells.
- Benefits your dogs digestive system.
- A wonderful opportunity to help your dog burn some energy.
- House Calls
kylie holliman-riveraSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Dog Walking
- Pet Sitting
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS) Certification
- American Red Cross Pet First Aid and CPR Certified
Proud member of...
- National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Be patient with your pet.