tabitha daviesSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Training
- Pet First Aid Training
- Pet Boarding
- Pet Daycare
Which training type do you employ to encourage paw-sitive behaviors?
- Pet Behavior Modification
- Detection Dog Training
- Dog Obedience Training
- Service Dog Training
- Dog Therapy Training
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen Approved Evaluator (AKC CGC)
- Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT)
- Certified All Breed Dog Groomer
- Certified Fearful Dogs Professional
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA / CPDT-KSA)
- Certified Veterinary Assistant
- Fear Free Certified Professional
- International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC)
Proud member of...
- Animal Behavior Society (ABS)
- Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Without pet parents, Petmasters wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
10% for first responders and public service
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
With over 16 years of experience and 24 CEU per year, community outreach, and shelter projects.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
To work with the dog you have in front of you and not the dog you wish they were.
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
We have a farm of rescued animals and I am a total pig behavior nerd too.