Animal Communication / Intuitive Libby - West Los Angeles, CA
I work from the perspective that all animals are our teachers. Often they’ll use either their behavior or their health to reflect elements of our shadow side that we don’t want to see or elements of our higher selves when we are in alignment with our life purpose. When we shift the things within ourselves our animals' behavior shifts as well. Another reason many of my clients come to me is for assistance in finding closure after the loss of an animal. In those sessions, we explore why your animal passed in the manner it did and why it chose to cross at that time in your life and how they continue to work with you in spirit.
What you can expect in a typical session:
1) I begin each session by connecting with your energy and doing a quick reading on you. This sets a baseline that allows for a stronger connection when I invite your animal into what you will hear me refer to as my "white room," which is essentially the sacred space in my mind's eye.
2) After connecting with your energy, I will invite your animal to join us. I will introduce myself to them and do a body scan. This is a time where your animal will let me know if there is anything going on with them physically and share what they would like you to do about it. The body scan typically applies to animals who are alive but I can also do them on animals who have passed. This is particularly helpful when an animal's passing occurs unexpectedly.
3) After the body scan we'll address whatever questions/concerns you have. I'll ask your animal why they are exhibiting this behavior and what they are trying to teach you at a soul level.
This is just a basic outline but just as every animal is unique so is every reading. Whatever area you wish to gain clarity on is open to discussion. Even if it is just exploring why your new rescue animal came into your life! My goal in every reading is to deepen the bond between you and your animal while helping you feel empowered and in alignment with your purpose.
If you would like to learn more about me or read more testimonials you can visit my website at www.IntuitiveLibby.com
libby brittainSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Animal Communication
- Animal Reiki
What are your specialties?
- Behavior Issues
- Deceased Pet Communication
- End of Life Issues
- Grief / Bereavement
- Pet Health Issues
- Life Changes/Transitions
- Pet Trauma / PTSD
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- Certified Animal Communicator (Level One)
- Certified Animal Communicator (Level Two)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Without pet parents, Petmasters wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
$25 off your first session
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
All 50 States
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
I studied at The Danielle Mackinnon School of Soul Level Animal Communication for several years, learning techniques to manage my energy and gain a better understanding of how I receive information from animals.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Whenever I feel lost, I always look to my animals. Are they relaxing? If so, when was the last time I relaxed? Are they looking to play? If so, when was the last time I took time out to play? Do they enter a room like they own the place? What's my body language saying? When in doubt, ask the animal. They'll never steer you wrong.
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
I'm a certified animal communicator, medium, and shaman. My first spiritual experience occurred when I was 7 when my childhood cat visited me shortly after his passing.