lori morrellSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Training
- Pet Boarding
- Pet Daycare
- Pet Taxi
Which training type do you employ to encourage paw-sitive behaviors?
- Pet Behavior Modification
- Detection Dog Training
- K9 Police Dog Training
- Dog Obedience Training
- Service Dog Training
- Dog Therapy Training
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen Approved Evaluator (AKC CGC)
- American Red Cross Pet First Aid and CPR Certified
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA / CPDT-KSA)
- Certified Professional Trainer (CPT) Master Trainer Course - National K-9 Learning Center
- IACP Service Dog Trainer Certified
- International Professional Groomers (IPG)
- National Dog Groomers Association of America (NDGAA)
- PetCPR+ Pet CPR Certification
Proud member of...
- International Association of Canine Professionals (IACP)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
Without pet parents, Petmasters wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
All of USA
What year did you begin serving pets?