Positive, Science Based Animal Behavior and Training
Work with a Master level, licensed Expert
Positive, force free training:
- puppy, basic, and advanced
Animal Behavior consultations:
- cat/dog integration, cat/cat integration,
- inappropriate elimination and more
- for puppies, dogs, kittens and cats
Free for the reading resources on behavior and training on my website: www.animalbehaviorist.us
Presentations and Workshops:
- Doggone Safe Bite Safety, Scratch Prevention and humane education for schools and groups.
- Behavior, handling and skill development for pet care service professionals.
- TNR, conservation and management for urban and suburban wildlife.
- House Calls
- BBB Accredited
frania shelley-grielenSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Training
Which training type do you employ to encourage paw-sitive behaviors?
- Pet Behavior Modification
- Dog Obedience Training
- Dog Therapy Training
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
Proud member of...
- Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT)
- International Society for Applied Ethology (ISAE)
- Pet Professional Guild (PPG)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 72 hours notice required
Without pet parents, Petmasters wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
At your third training session a $50 discount is given
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
New York Metropolitan area and remote
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
Education, training and experience: Masters in Animal Behavior, Licensed pet care technician teacher, registered therapy animal handler
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Consistency, positive application and time make all the difference
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
I pursued a formal education to insure that my services would be the best I could offer to both the animals and their owners.