Reiki Connection - Christiansburg, VA
No matter their size or species, animals are very open to receiving Reiki’s relaxing energy!
Reiki is ideal for animal wellness, it can help animals in a variety of ways. With healthy animals, Reiki can help maintain health on all levels. Reiki can heal physical illness and injury in animals as well as problems on emotional and spiritual levels. It is a powerful tool for emotional healing following trauma, abuse, neglect, fear and trust issues, reaching deeply into even the most damaged spirits.
For high strung or nervous animals, Reiki induces deep relaxation and stress reduction and, over time, can reduce the tendency toward nervousness. Reiki can accelerate healing after surgery or illness.
It complements both conventional and alternative therapies and can enhance their actions and lessen their side effects. For a terminally ill animal and his people, Reiki provides compassionate support that can make the transition more peaceful for all concerned.
• Reiki is gentle, painless, non-invasive and stress free.
• Reiki heals at all levels of an animals being: Physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
• It goes to those issues most in need of healing, even those unknown to the practitioner.
• Reiki can be given at a distance and adapted to any problem that affects animals.
• Reiki can do no harm to the recipient or the practitioner.
• Animals do not have to be confined or restrained to be treated.
• The animal retains large control over his own process of healing, how much Reiki they will accept and under what circumstances, they are an active part of the healing process.
I travel to the Reiki recipients house to give Reiki healing sessions to animals because most animals feel stressed in an unfamiliar environment and are more relaxed in their own home.
If possible, I try to find a quiet place to give the treatment, a place familiar to the animal. It could be a horse’s stall, or a room in the animals home where the animal may move around safely with no constraints.
- House Calls
lori charettSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Animal Reiki
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- Certified Animal Reiki Practitioner
Proud member of...
- International Association of Reiki Professionals
- International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT)
- Shelter Animal Reiki Association (SARA)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
Without pet parents, Petmasters wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
20% off First session
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
New River Valley, Virginia
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
I volunteered at our local Animal Shelter (and still do), providing Reiki's healing energy to animals in need.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Be patient, healing does not happen overnight. Dis-ease takes time to manifest, therefore it takes time to heal.
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
I was skeptical about Reiki in the beginning. If I didn't see it work with my own eyes, I would have never believed it!