brett suttleSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Training
- Pet First Aid Training
Which training type do you employ to encourage paw-sitive behaviors?
- Dog Agility Training
- Pet Behavior Modification
- Detection Dog Training
- Dog Obedience Training
- Service Dog Training
- Dog Therapy Training
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen Approved Evaluator (AKC CGC)
- American Red Cross Pet First Aid and CPR Certified
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA / CPDT-KSA)
- Certified Professional Trainer (CPT) Master Trainer Course - National K-9 Learning Center
- IACP Certified Dog Trainer (IACP CDT)
- IACP Certified Dog Trainer Advanced (IACP CDTA)
- IACP Service Dog Trainer Certified
- Pet Tech Certified Pet CPR & First Aid Instructor
- Pet Tech Pet CPR & First Aid Certificate
- PetCPR+ Pet CPR Certification
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
Years of experience and learning all aspects of my field, from dog handling, to communication to Canine Nutrition.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Patience with a puppy. All dogs Bite. You can teach an old dog new tricks.
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
Owning a dog should never be a chore, but a blessing