Second Nature Healing - Portland, OR
- You want to know how your pet really FEELS . . . about you, your care, other animals in the family.
- You want a DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE from a medical intuitive - an animal communicator - someone who can tap-in to your pet's energy and real feelings about healing and recovery.
- You want HOPE, even when your vet says it's impossible.
- You want GUIDANCE from someone who's been there, someone to guide you through the maze of choices that overwhelm you when tough decisions need to be made.
- YOU WANT SOMEONE YOU TRUST TO COMMUNICATE HEART-TO-HEART WITH YOUR PET
- You want an animal communicator, a coach to stand by your side, show you the risks, talk about managing your specific issues, and personalize your life's experience with your pet.
A one-hour Balance and Harmony session includes:
- Animal Communication and Reiki.
- All sessions are recorded, so you'll receive a link to your audio recording.
- Additional check-ins, product consultations, and questions answered come at no extra charge for 30 days.
- Open access to my Heal Together, Natural Health Solutions for Animals and Their Humans online UPDATED book.
- House Calls
rosemary levesqueSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Animal Communication
- Animal Reiki
- Animal Aromatherapy
What are your specialties?
- Deceased Pet Communication
- Pet Health Issues
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- Spiritual Healer and Certified Vibrational Sound Master Teacher Certified
Proud member of...
- International Association of Reiki Professionals
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Without pet parents, Petmasters wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
I offer a multitude of added value with your session.
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
I'm located in the Pacific Northwest and do distance work world-wide
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
I'm a former biology teacher, and currently in business as a Reiki Master, Licensed Spiritual Healer and Certified Vibrational Sound Master Teacher. With years of experience with my own animals, having great success working with pet health issues and holistic animal healing, I offer intuitive guidance, healing, and an integrative approach that does no harm.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
If you could do 2 things immediately, provide a diet that is as close to raw and natural as possible, and detoxify - your pet, the environment, chemicals you use, medications, etc. These two tips alone can make a huge difference in the health of your animals.
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
Animals are all about love. They can see (and feel) it and are sensitive to stress, chemicals, and energy. I connect heart-to-heart with animals so we can achieve the best possible results.