Shawn's Pet Sitting - Daily Visits
ABOUT MY SERVICES
Daily Visits -
Potty Breaks, Vacation Stays
$20 for 30 mins
$30 for 1 hour
Offer daily visits to your home to care for your pets. Provides care of pets daily needs, provide exercise and love to your pets. You may reserve one daily visit or multiple daily visits
(Does NOT provide Boarding/Kennel, OR Overnight Care)
Provides service for:
Cats, Dogs, Rabbits, Turtles & Fish
Standard Duties Included such as:
Love and Affection
Home Security Check
Newspaper & Mail Collection
Alternate Lights And Blinds
Administer Medications And Injections
Feed/Water Your Pets
Exercise Your Pet
Pet Waste Pickup/Clean Litter box
Unlimited Number of pets Included (no charge for multiple pets)
Text/Email Updates with Photos
The highest priority is the well being and happiness of your pets!
Frequently Asked Questions
Find me on my MAIN website:
Text - 623-308-5167
- House Calls
shawn firekSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Sitting
- Pet Meds Administration
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- Certificate in Canine Studies (CCS)
- Certified Professional Pet Sitter (CPPS)
- Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer (CSAT)
- International Boarding and Pet Services Association (IBPSA)
- International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC)
- National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS) Certification
- Pet First Aid and CPR Certified
- Pet Sitters International (PSI) Certification
- Pet Tech Pet CPR & First Aid Certificate
Proud member of...
- Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (AABC)
- International Association of Assistance Dog Partners (IAADP)
- National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS)
- Pet Sitters International (PSI)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- No refunds
Without pet parents, Petmasters wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
$10 off your first Visit
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
Buckeye, Goodyear & Litchfield Park, Arizona
What year did you begin serving pets?
I started my business in 1998, but have been around animals since 1971
How did you hone your craft?
The love and care of pets and education.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Love, dedication, learning about each breed and staying up on my education.