Small Dog Haven - Daycare, Boarding and Training Services
Here at Chateau de Les Pawtites, we are Small Dog Fanatics! Of course we love all dogs, but in the early years of my dog walking experience, I was often asked by fur parents if their "small dog can be walked with other small dogs". The light bulb went off and ... here we are!! Les Pawtites Pet Care caters and nurture the "small dog complex"! You know what I am talking about, so go ahead and laugh about it!!
- Small Dog Doggy Daycare Monday - Friday 6:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Small Dog Boarding 24/7 - 365
- Daycare and Train - Dog Training services offered while your dog is at Daycare
- Doggy Birthday Parties - We offer our facility for Birthday Parties! All size dogs are welcome as friends of your dogs!
- All dogs need most up-to-date vet records in order to start with Les Pawtites
- Doggy Daycare is not offered on the weekends at the moment. This will be offered starting in June 2020
- All dogs adult dogs have to be neutered or spayed
chateau de les pawtitesSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Daycare
- Pet Meds Administration
- Pet Boarding
- Pet Taxi
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- American Red Cross Pet First Aid and CPR Certified
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 72 hours notice required
Without pet parents, Petmasters wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
20% off your total of FIRST Day of service. Additional 5% off all Packages for first time clients
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
Washington, DC and Southern Maryland
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
I started out as a dog walker while in Graduate School and fell in love with the dogs, the business.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Be patient with yourself and your dog, always use a harness, and pay attention to their paws.